Beginners YogaWhy YOGA?why you should do yoga5 reasons why you need to 'get up' and start 'working out' (if you are not already)
1. For Better Future: As time goes on our body ages too. The lifestyle we choose impacts our bodies and our lives in the long run drastically. Aging is unstoppable, but how you age can be definitely be controlled. Working out can improve the metabolism of the body, increase immunity and keep the circulatory system healthy.
2. For Active Present: Research has shown that people who workout are more active, enthusiastic at work, more focused and stress free. Working out increases efficiency to do work.
3. For being mentally sound: People involved in any sport, fitness routine such as yoga, brisk walking, swimming, running have been claiming how much exercising has helped them maintain a sound mind. Sweating out helps them release stress and enjoy all the happy hormones.
4. For being appreciated more in your social circle: Can we deny the fact that when people appreciate us, follow us, inspire from us we feel good? If you are working out it shows in your physique and actions which is always observed from the people around you - be it family, friends, or colleagues. This impacts your social image in a very positive way. You are appreciated and looked at with more respect and as a person who is responsible and disciplined.
5. To explore yourself more physically and psychologically: Nothing is impossible they say. And it is true! When you start working out, you love it. After a few days your body shows improvement and physically you can achieve more. In this process you actually end up doing what you earlier thought is impossible for you. Consequently, you get to know that you have no limits and can achieve anything with hard work and dedication. This in turn, makes you more determined and psychologically more 'trustful' to yourself and effect is always seen in you taking up challenges and achieving your goals in life!
Categories, Season, Winter