Welcome to the beautiful month of May and happy May Day! I wish I could send each of you a basket of daffodils and tulips in honor of the return of spring.
like every month here in our yoga nest, there are variety of classes and events ongoing, the last Sunday of every month, we get together, we meditate , Restore, Relax and learn a new breathing technique.
Dont miss your chance this month 27th of May for Pranayama .
And if you'd like to dive deeper in your way to a more peaceful life , coaches, healers and teachers in our community are here to help you further in your spiritual journey!
Prasanth is back with Ayurveda massage this month me and Stephan Cuypers, my old friend from Sense Kawada's Shiatsu school, have designed a new serie of Shiatsu initiation programs . To teach the basic of meridian therapy and 5 elements so you can understand and apply the touch of peace to your close friends and families!
We also have an afternoon exclusive Ladies Only, in collaboration with Brussels for her to spoil you with Yoga & Werejust4girls sport wear, tea and snack and loads of new workshops coming in near future.
Thank you, friends, for taking the time to read about this month's news letter. I hope you find a yoga class that appeals to you, and if you already practice meditation and yoga I hope you find a course that can help deepen your practice. Enjoy this lovely and sweet time of year, and I'll see you back in this space with another personal note in June.
6 days intensive Ashtanga Yoga 7-12/06
Beginners YogaWhy YOGA?why you should do yoga5 reasons why you need to 'get up' and start 'working out' (if you are not already)
1. For Better Future: As time goes on our body ages too. The lifestyle we choose impacts our bodies and our lives in the long run drastically. Aging is unstoppable, but how you age can be definitely be controlled. Working out can improve the metabolism of the body, increase immunity and keep the circulatory system healthy.
2. For Active Present: Research has shown that people who workout are more active, enthusiastic at work, more focused and stress free. Working out increases efficiency to do work.
3. For being mentally sound: People involved in any sport, fitness routine such as yoga, brisk walking, swimming, running have been claiming how much exercising has helped them maintain a sound mind. Sweating out helps them release stress and enjoy all the happy hormones.
4. For being appreciated more in your social circle: Can we deny the fact that when people appreciate us, follow us, inspire from us we feel good? If you are working out it shows in your physique and actions which is always observed from the people around you - be it family, friends, or colleagues. This impacts your social image in a very positive way. You are appreciated and looked at with more respect and as a person who is responsible and disciplined.
5. To explore yourself more physically and psychologically: Nothing is impossible they say. And it is true! When you start working out, you love it. After a few days your body shows improvement and physically you can achieve more. In this process you actually end up doing what you earlier thought is impossible for you. Consequently, you get to know that you have no limits and can achieve anything with hard work and dedication. This in turn, makes you more determined and psychologically more 'trustful' to yourself and effect is always seen in you taking up challenges and achieving your goals in life!
“We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” – Hillary DePiano
Happy 2018. I hope this year brings you and your family, hope , good luck peace and happiness.
I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you , because of you I'm living my passion every day , the life that I could only imagine in my dreams .. This is beginning of another year full of challenging and exciting projects, travels and workshops;) I'm so happy to share this with you and facilitate your journey towards greater awareness and fulfilment in your life.
Here is a thought provoking quote and question for you, Do you ever consider this:
WHAT DO I DESIRE IN MY LIFE?
WHAT IF MONEY WAS NO OBJECT?
That's a big one!
I'd like to share one of my favourite profound speech from the late philosopher, and writer Alan Watts. His books and teachings has had a great impact in my life. Hope it will have on yours too.
You don't even need to watch, just listen here. Enjoy!
Love and gratitude
Ayurveda conference,Yoga classes, workshops and events
@ Let's yoga & shiatsu in BrusselsOur regular classes at Let's yoga are ongoing throughout the season. We look forward to welcoming you, providing a space that supports your practice and facilitating the journey towards greater awareness of body, mind and heart.
Love & gratitude
Ramona & let's yoga teamOur Weekly classes at a glance;
Ashtanga Beginners classes with Claire and Ramona are fully booked! Next ashtanga beginners batch will start in December 10th! There are few spots left with Darius, Beginners hatha at Saturdays 17.00h-18.30h
7h00-9h00 - Ashtanga Mysore, Pranayama
9h30-10h30 - Yin Yoga
19.00h-20.30 Arme balance and Core
18h45-20h15 - Ashtanga Yoga
9h15-10h30 - Power yoga and Core
7h00-9h00 - Ashtanga Mysore practice
17h30-18h30 - Yin yoga & restorative
19h00-20h30 - Ashtanga Mysore Practice
08h00-09h30 - Yoga therapy
17.00h-18.30- Beginners hatha yoga
10h00-11h00 - Pranayama & meditation
Individual or corporate sessions on demand.
It is advisable to sign up for the evening classes through What's up :+32476736770
Where to find us?
Let's yoga and Shiatsu Studio, rue Des Tongres, 1040 Brussels
And coming up......
An Introduction to Ayurveda with Dr. Krishnan
Conference on Monday 30/10 and consultation on Monday afternoon and Tuesday 31/10
Ashtanga Mysore Intermediate, an introduction to Backbends on Sunday 22/10 with Ramona Rouhdoust
New Kids Yoga trial on 15/10 with Aurore Vincent
What a great summer it has been. Hope you're been resting and recharging as I.
I've just been back from one week retreat with one of my preferred non-duality teacher Rupert Spira in magical Tuscany and this week I will be joining my Ashtanga family in London.
Blow I share with you the latest program and Schedual planned for back to school September:)
Open Day 3/09
Dear Yogi Friends ,
Below you find Open day schedules and classes in September. Couple of update in August;
New Beginners Ashtanga with Ramona and Claire
You can find all workshops on the website and event detail on Eventbrite as well as facebook.
New collection of Comfortable and organic Yoga wears are available for sales in the studio! 10% discount on previous collection!
Please email Ramona@lets-yoga.info for further info and registrations of workshops open days and classes.
With Love and gratitute
Take15' expanding to Let's Yoga.
Take15' studio is expanding into" Let's Yoga" with summer classes workshops and retreats.
Please note that the studio is closed first week in July and August. Idem the last week of July and August!
schedual is up and running from:
The booking is via Mind body application (Take 15)
Looking forward to see your smiling faces;)
New Yin Yoga with Anita Simola.
We are so excited to introduce Anita to our Om yoga space. Anita Simola with Yoga (E-RYT 200h) will start with Yin yoga classes as of June 23rd. Join us in this excitement and cease this opportunity to recharge, restore and rejuvenate.
Having fun, Working hard, Making history...
June-July 2014 TT Level II Salento-Italy-
Mindfulness of breathing to bring loving-kindness to our dear bodies. As Thây says, “You should really love your body. You should really take care of your body. Mindful breathing, with rest, can do miracles. “
Categories, Season, Winter